Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

New P3A and shakey footage?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Neon Euc, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Neon Euc

Hi Guys so i just got my P3A today and it was windy... but I took it out for a flight run.... and I noticed to video footage is really shakey... is this normal as I thought the gimble was meant to solve this problem.

also I did test it indoors (battery was 10%) and as it landed the blade hit some paper.... nothing damaged... but it said "motor obstructed" so I turned off AC and turned it on again... should be ok right as the message didn't come back.

but I am concerned about the shakey footage as I have seen youtube video's and not one has the same problem. it wont upload the video unless its a youtube link on here but don't really see the point of doing that

2. royster

Did you remove that little piece of foam that is wedged in the gimbal for shipping? it is hard to see,
    I can't remember exactly where it is in relation to the big plastic one, but someone will chime in here

Neon Euc likes this.
  3. Neon Euc

omg... you legend royster ... I just seen that lol haha cheers mate... I never saw that at all

4. Neon Euc

would it have caused any damage to the gimble you think? and also do you think the motor will be ok that I mentioned on the thread too? lol sorry for so many questions

5. Oso

Oso

Maybe read the tips I sent you on Sunday. It mentioned that foam piece. Maybe you'll see something else useful.

JoBe and Neon Euc like this.
  6. Neon Euc

thanks Oso I will read it :)

7. fastfed

probably not..

and try not to fly it inside, not at least until you have the controls down perfectly

Neon Euc likes this.
  8. royster

Your welcome, but, i can't take the credit
    After my first flight- A veteran member here replied to my post re-"Shaky video"
    Besides reading the Phantom manual about 35 times, this site has been a "Phantom saver" for me too.

Neon Euc likes this.
  9. Neon Euc

Royston... you take all the credit... I LOVE YOU.... AND I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES ;-P it solved the problem mate 100% here is a screen shot of the footage..... you can see the city of London in the background

10. Neon Euc

city of London in the background

Attached Files: