New P3 Standard owner from Amsterdam

Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Hugo from Amsterdam (The Netherlands). I am the proud new owner of a P3 Standard that I didn't flight yet for two reasons. First because I would like to have as much information as possible before I put it in risk of crashing, and second because it is very cold here at this time of the year.

The truth is that the fear of crashing it is mostly the main reasons. :p

So far watching many videos about how everything works, so at the moment I have no questions for the members of the forum, but I am pretty sure once I start flying it some doubts will appear and hopefully you guys will help me to clarify them if I can't find the answers.

Thanks to the administrators for this forum. ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: hugomez
Welcome to the forum hugomez.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: hugomez
Welcome to the forum hugomez.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks dirkclod for the welcome, as soon as I starting flight it for sure a tons of doubts will appear :)

Phantoms are very easy to fly, find a nice open field and let it loose. Get familiar with the RTH function. You will be just fine.

Hi All,

My name is Hugo from Amsterdam (The Netherlands). I am the proud new owner of a P3 Standard that I didn't flight yet for two reasons. First because I would like to have as much information as possible before I put it in risk of crashing, and second because it is very cold here at this time of the year.

The truth is that the fear of crashing it is mostly the main reasons. :p

So far watching many videos about how everything works, so at the moment I have no questions for the members of the forum, but I am pretty sure once I start flying it some doubts will appear and hopefully you guys will help me to clarify them if I can't find the answers.

Thanks to the administrators for this forum. ;)
Hugo,
first of all, welcome aboard. You have done the hardest portion of this task already. You chose one of the best drones on the market for beginners… I know this because I am one ...! No need to be fearful of losing or crashing the drone, this model will make it almost impossible. Just pick a secure, quiet, safe area to fire up for the first time, and you'll be fine . Put it in beginner mode so the machine will not let you get it too far away . And remember, it's there for you to have fun with, not worry about . Just do it !!!

Thanks for the welcome "microraptor" and "Tango Lama".

I will now real how to manage the RTH function, thanks.

Yesterday I was flying in simulation mode and was fine, if flying it in reality is the same I guess everything will be fine.

Looking forward for the weekend to fly it in day light, my first flight :)

Hi Tango Lama, the truth is that I still didn't fly it outside. I have been however flying in simulation mode often. The only free days I had (not working), it was either raining or I was busy with something else. But very soon I will take it out and enjoy my first real flight. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4