new p3 not working at all whats wrog please

Reaction score
hi all just upgraded froma vision plus to a p3.so i use a tab3 samsung.install dji go app.start tx then p3 then connect to tab3 via usb as per instructions.read instruction then go back to eqipment screen and that as far as it goes.what happens next.?????not able to go passed this point?????

This happened to me also. Register and confirm your account then disconnect your controller and restart your tablet. After restart plug the controller back in and a dialogue should pop up asking to bind the device to dji go app. Click the box and accept and now it should bind properly and the go app will open automatically when the controller is connected. Worked for me when I was stuck at that point

ok so have done all that now.working fine ,,but i have nt yet fitted props and started motors got voice saying take off. so i rev up then when i pull back on the throttle stick to just before the end point the motor stop after approx .5 to 1 second.this would cause it to turn off in flight wont it.i have calibrated the handset.

Pulling back on the left hand stick will only cut the engines when the craft is landed and it detects no downward movement. Only doing a CSC should cut the power in flight.

yes but it turns off before i pull stick fully back.approx 2mm from the bottom.so will this be ok in flight .it is a big question as dont want to be 50ft up and the motors cut out

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik