New P3 flyer in Maine!

Reaction score
Greeting all,
I was exclusively an electric R/C plane guy and swore that I would NEVER get a quad. Well, I caved and I got a P3 Advanced. Took it out this morning for it's maiden (scared and trembling) and it was as easy as pie. Much easier than flying my planes. I just love that it sits right in mid-air when you let go of everything. I only had it on beginners mode and I thought something was wrong when I apparently hit this invisible wall in the sky at 100 feet away. It works! Can't go any further. I want to fly it few more times before I switch this off. Having fun at the moment!

Reactions: dirkclod
Greeting all,
I was exclusively an electric R/C plane guy and swore that I would NEVER get a quad. Well, I caved and I got a P3 Advanced. Took it out this morning for it's maiden (scared and trembling) and it was as easy as pie. Much easier than flying my planes. I just love that it sits right in mid-air when you let go of everything. I only had it on beginners mode and I thought something was wrong when I apparently hit this invisible wall in the sky at 100 feet away. It works! Can't go any further. I want to fly it few more times before I switch this off. Having fun at the moment!
Where in Maine?

Quad flying is a whole new ball game, lot's of fun and lot's of advantages over fixed wing. Be sure and read the manual and do a little browsing of the forum. The Phantom has a few quirks.
Welcome to the forum :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1