New P2V questions re: version and setup

I learn something new everyday bro :)
To bad I forget it the next :(
View attachment 25886
image.jpg
I forget as soooon as I've got the answer, now that's bad:D who am I.... Oh yeah, porky;)

Found that phantom help site that's a listing of parts, apps, and all that. Man there's a lot of stuff to learn haha
But in the long run it'll be worth it, tooooooo many people get there phantom & fly then when something goes wrong they ain't got a clue what caused the problem or even worse when it crashes. These quads are far to expensive just to crash um, well if you've got money to burn...:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Brandon2491
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438018403.306793.jpg

EVREYTHING looks okay, definitely a bit used but condition seems good!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1438018442.908487.jpg

Note grass stain and dirt stain on prop- looks like a tip over - no edge damage and besides small tiny nick in side of motor arm on one side no qaud damage

Did it come with another set of props? The ones in the pics look a bit beat up at the ends.

Yeah he's a jerk man haha but so far I'm happy for upper end of 500$ as long as it's Green to green and fly
So your almost ready to fly;) glad your pleased with your purchase, i played with mine indoors with props off at 1st then I took the plunge & took it for it 1st flight;) never look back now;)

It came with 2 extra haha so half a set?
I keep getting a denied camera access error in the app though- not sure what else to do other than re download it which intried

Yeah haha, so I connect to it but my issue is the access to the camera being denied [emoji29] hmm I'm not sure what to do about it after I enables acces through settings and also reinstalled a few times?

Have ya tried rebinding the wifi extender by pressing the reset button on the side of it. Also I think there's a reset button on the camera.

Have you tried scanning the QR code that's on the side of the phantom box, that's how I done mine;)

So I followed the video and did it 3 times and on the 3rd time wouldn't you know it worked! I'm forever grateful to you guys! Now I'm messing with the csc** and display before I put props on haha

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20