NEW P2V arrives Today

Reaction score
My New P2V arrives today. Do I need to do anything special when it arrives? Downloads, updates, etc. Any help from you guys would be appreciated.
Thank you

Yes I know. That's why I nicknamed mine F13.

And if something really bad happens to F13 I can blame it on being a Friday the 13th model :)

pinfish said:
My New P2V arrives today. Do I need to do anything special when it arrives? Downloads, updates, etc. Any help from you guys would be appreciated.
Thank you

Congrats!

As the others said, update the firmware as described in the referenced post. Also, watch the tutorial videos from DJI then read through the PDF users manaul before you take it out to fly. Don't let excitement get you into too much of a rush. Then, have fun!

-- Roger

Qwadjok said:
I heard there were some issues with the firmware upgrades for the P2V. Anyone heard this?

I think one person here has an open problem with the camera firmware update and someone had a problem with the antenna wire in the transmitter being pulled lose when the case was opened. All the others that had problems after any of the updates have been able to resolve the issues. And, people are generally only going to post when they have a problem. So, it's probably safe to assume that most all updates go smoothly.

-- Roger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl