New p2 transmitter compatible with lightbridge?

brotherbuzz said:
Yes, I used the training cable. Red to ground unit, black to controller. Lightbridge quick guide say it should be hooked up the opposite way?? Called Dronefly one tech told me I should have bought the 2.4 controller. The other tech said either one will work if using the trainer cable.

Yes, either one will work with a trainer cable since it is only sending signals through the cable to the LB and not transmitting via RF. The only way it works for me is with the RED plugged into Lightbridge and BLACK plugged into controller. Hope you get ti working soon :)

I just got my lightbridge setup yesterday, and I found that the trainer ports on the new transmitter need to have the ring section of the 3.5mm cable electrically open in order to function properly. I used an old audio cable I made for split track audio with two inline switches for tip and sleeve. I also found a cool app that turns your iphone into a nifty 8 channel transmitter with a ppm signal from your headphone jack, and I can confirm that it can interface with the lightbridge. It is called "FlyPad - Buddy box for iOS."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers