New Owner of P2

Reaction score
Hello there i just bought my phantom 2 (new Version) a few weeks ago, i also bought a few extra batteries and backpack .I will be traveling from Lax to Mexico tomorrow this will be my first time flying with the phantom. From what I've read it seems like i shouldn't have any problems along as its a carry on. for those people who have traveled by plane whats the amount of Batteries you have traveled with?

I would be carful flying in Mexico a member was flying down their and soon found himself surrounded by ether cartel or policia I be leave it worked out they gave him a hard time and I think they took the memory card . Just a Forewarning either one of them play games down their and pack some serious firepower .

You should be able to travel with any number of P2 batteries as carry-on. They're nowhere near the WH limit.

750r said:
I would be carful flying in Mexico a member was flying down their and soon found himself surrounded by ether cartel or policia I be leave it worked out they gave him a hard time and I think they took the memory card . Just a Forewarning either one of them play games down their and pack some serious firepower .
+1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj