New owner in Suffolk, UK

Reaction score
Hi All

Just wanted to say Hello, I've just got a P2V+ and I'm sure I'll be on here asking stupid questions soon!

I've been lurking about on various forums and doing research ever since the P2V came out, but decided that the footage was too shaky, so when the P2V+ came out I just had to order one. It arrived yesterday, and so far after the two 15 minute flights I've had I am very impressed.

I'm based in Suffolk, UK near Bury St Edmunds, so let me know if you are in the area.

Dorlo

Reactions: Anewera
Welcome aboard Dorlo, another one here from the UK but in the midlands. I've had around 45 flights with my V+ now and every one has been flawless and so much fun, mine has all the latest firmware.
This is a good post for new flyers. http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=22221
UKFlyer

Dorlo said:
Hi All

Just wanted to say Hello, I've just got a P2V+ and I'm sure I'll be on here asking stupid questions soon!

I've been lurking about on various forums and doing research ever since the P2V came out, but decided that the footage was too shaky, so when the P2V+ came out I just had to order one. It arrived yesterday, and so far after the two 15 minute flights I've had I am very impressed.

I'm based in Suffolk, UK near Bury St Edmunds, so let me know if you are in the area.

Dorlo

Hi dorlo, I'm in colchester Essex, would be good to fly with someone else who has a v2+

Hi All

Dorlo

Old post I see lol also an owner of the DJI, living in Newmarket, Suffolk :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4