New Orleans vacation video

Very nice video with great cuts, scenery and different shots and also love the music...it fits very nicely with your theme. I really enjoyed watching and it kept my attention alway to the end. Great job.

Good video with a nice mix of ground and aerial shots. Music is not my cup of tea but fits the location. Well edited and easy to watch all the way through. Nice flying as well.

That had a good vibe to it.

A few clips near the 3min mark were a little too long because we had seen those moves before (flying up the front of the church). Shorten that sequence up a bit and make it more like jump cuts and see if you like it better. When cutting for pace you have to have motivation for a change of that pace. In the middle it felt like it slowed down a little but without a reason why.

Overall - nice. I watched it all the way to the end. Something I can't say for most of the videos posted.

bpippin said:
RenoReno said:
That was really nicely done. What editing software do you use?

I edited everything in Final Cut Pro X.

Ahh yes! A co-worker used to be a producer for one of our local news channels and she said it's the best one out there. Quite a learning curve with it though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers