New or used

Reaction score
Is it ok to bye used like eBay or should you bye new ?
I'm looking to start but it's not cheap to get off the blocks I was looking at p3 pro / adv

Its always risky to buy used drones online as you do not know if they had any hard landings or had any issues. If some one can demonstrate if flying, then go for it.

Reactions: Captain Blad
Personally I wouldn't buy a drone fron eBay, I would be looking for refurbished units from dji in which case it should be problem free and have some sort of warranty and be cheaper than a new unit.

I purchased a P3 Pro $430 (open box) at one of my local electronic store called microcenter. It's got everything and it doesnt seem like its used at all. They had a brand new one for $511 but they are out of stock and the only one available is an open box. I have been flying for a week and i havent run any issues.

Last edited:
Go get offerup, or letitgo app on your phone, its awesome and plenty of people are selling on there. You can visit the person , fly it, see it , touch it before handing over money.

that's what I'd do.

Personally I wouldn't buy a drone fron eBay, I would be looking for refurbished units from dji in which case it should be problem free and have some sort of warranty and be cheaper than a new unit.

Like Tevek said, I have had GREAT luck with my P3P refurbished from eBay (DJI) and it comes with a 1 year warranty. It's indestinguishable from new and they are going for $580 now which is a FANTASTIC price.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4