New OEM DJI 57W charger on eBay $18 free shipping

Great deal! I grabbed one for fun. :)

Will this work for advanced/pro?
Sure would. Although it does not have the wattage nor the TX charging cable that the Pro comes with.

Sorry, no, it is for standard only. Sorry
Should work for all P3 models. They all use the same battery. The difference between them is the wattage and the pro has the TX cable too.

Reactions: shorttimer
Sold out! :(
That didn't take long.

Thanks again for steering me right. I was sure I read on this forum some place that the Advanced/Pro batteries have more cells thus more voltage than the Standard. I was wondering as other references seem to say the P3 has more cells that the P2 and not the Advanced/Pro/Standard. But glad it works for all just the same.

Thanks again

That didn't take long.

Thanks again for steering me right. I was sure I read on this forum some place that the Advanced/Pro batteries have more cells thus more voltage than the Standard. I was wondering as other references seem to say the P3 has more cells that the P2 and not the Advanced/Pro/Standard. But glad it works for all just the same.

Thanks again
Yeah, the P2 batteries are 1 less cell than the P3 so they do require different chargers but this guys wee good for the P3. Wonder why he had so many to sell. Either way, it's gonna cut my charging time in half now.
Thanks again for the heads up! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub