New NAZA Software Today

Reaction score
Newbie here, just noticed new NAZA software released today on the DJI site. Don't know yet what to do with it. Explain it like I'm 5 please.

RedRyderMedia said:
Newbie here, just noticed new NAZA software released today on the DJI site. Don't know yet what to do with it. Explain it like I'm 5 please.

What new naza software?

If you are asking what naza is, the phantom has two modes, Phantom Mode and NAZA Mode. Phantom mode DJI considers to be the safe mode for beginners where the switch's on top of the controller do nothing. You can connect the Phantom to your computer via USB and with the Phantom 2 Assistant software change the phantom to use NAZA mode. In NAZA mode the switch's on the controller will change different things about how to phantom fly's. For example you can set the S1 switch (top right) to be on GPS mode when up, Attitude mode when in the middle and if you switch it all the way down the drone will return home.

Thanks, I think I won't worry about it yet......too many other things more critical to me not crashing right now!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub