New motor bell on P3s

R

redmoe

Hi all

I must admit I crossed over to the darkside sold my P3 pro and bought a q500. Lost the q in and sudden storm. Freakin wind just took it away, those things have no power. Anyway still haven't found it and decided to get another P3 as I have owned all three of the "big names" (solo, P3 and q500) with the P3 being the clear winner.

Back on topic my new P3 advanced (realized 1080 is sufficient) has different motor bells than my previous P3. Also it came with a motor strap wrench vs the standard wrench. The new bells look like vintage crager rims. There are no protruding geometric sections. Anyone know what the change is all about? Seems to be coincidental with the tuned flight system motor changes. I hope this magically helps with the shell cracking

The Q500 is a "Big name" Bird? I flew one at the local Hobby Shop and couldn't stop laughing!! Back on subject... sorta... Banking on the 2.7k any there?

Not sure what you are getting at on the 2.7k. I only say big name as it is one that comes up in comparison. For a new flyer I think it would be well received. Once you have graduated from the basics I am not sure what advantage the yuneecs hold. Anyway that is why I am back on the dji side.

Anyone else noticed the motor change?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav