New Mobile App (DJI Pilot) for Phantom on DJI Web Site-Phantom 3?

Reaction score
I decided to try out a Samsung tablet instead of my bulky iPad. I downloaded the app directly from the DJI web site ( version for a Phantom V+). I thought it was odd that the icon was different on the tablet, its not DJI VISION, It's DJI Pilot!!. I will attach shots of the screen if I can.

I started the app. And it is completely updated; Auto takeoff, auto home, the transmitter icon is new, there are all new options under Receiver, Transmitter, and almost all icons. Take a look when you get time. I assume the iOS version is also updated, but not sure if you can download an app from outside of their iTunes Store.

Enjoy, Kevin

Kevin
Westminster, Colorado USA

upload_2015-4-3_13-43-15.png

upload_2015-4-3_13-43-48.png

upload_2015-4-3_13-44-20.png

If you could connect it to your Phantom it would be news.
The question is.. Have anyone tried conecting their Phantom to this app???? I wonder if thats what the OP did... Look he is conected?? or does he own an inspire?? If so.. SMH.... Faceparm.. LOL

You cannot connect the Pilot app to the Phantom. Among other things, the Inspire uses a modified A2 controller, which probably doesn't translate well to the Phantom's Naza.

The question is.. Have anyone tried conecting their Phantom to this app???? I wonder if thats what the OP did... Look he is conected?? or does he own an inspire?? If so.. SMH.... Faceparm.. LOL

Thanks to for your comments and education,.... :) No I don't have an Inspire, so I haven't seen the interface, but I like it! I have three Phantoms. Obviously new to this board. It would make sense that if they release a new P3 that it would use the Inspire App. Anyway my apologies for making an ***-umption about the new app!!

Best regards, Kevin
Kevin DJI Phantom.jpg

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Thanks to for your comments and education,.... :) No I don't have an Inspire, so I haven't seen the interface, but I like it! I have three Phantoms. Obviously new to this board. It would make sense that if they release a new P3 that it would use the Inspire App. Anyway my apologies for making an ***-umption about the new app!!

Best regards, Kevin
View attachment 16747
We're all guilty of brain farts don't worry;)
And welcome btw :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20