Reaction score
Hello all, new member here with the Phantom 2 setup (see my signature). Have done 12 flights so far, mostly into the video aspect of flying and FPV. I have been a lurker for some time and finally decided to post. Thanks to all who are on here as I have learned much in a short time.
I made this video today in the fog. I had an earlier flight and tried to break through the top but even at 300m it was all white and 20mph winds. I came back down, recharged and went to this tree nearby..I only had the skyzones with me so it was tough to fly close proximity then pulling the goggles down to line up the shot, gps was not working either, I assume because of the tree covering most of the area.
https://vimeo.com/85764339

Beautiful Video. I took a look at your photography website as well and forwarded it to a friend searching for photography print of a tree. I think she will love your photo.

See aerial videos work! :)

That's a great video... even more so considering how long you've been flying it. Brilliant ;-)

Beautiful video! Love the Phantom....its such a great way to see things from a new perspective.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1