New Member introduction

Reaction score
Aloha PhantomPilots,

I'm very new to the drone world. My girlfriend bought me a P4 for Christmas and If I'm not flying in my free time, I'm ordering accessories, or here on PhantomPilots! If anyone has any tips or advice for a newbie I'd greatly appreciate it. (Especially these advanced antenna set ups... I don't quite understand how it works with a drone etc...) here are a few pics that I've taken so far.
daf9677f3d2301477bd42a403b369b6b.jpg
cb2e0fb790c9e9b160ae9e275cb485fc.jpg
6f4a4d45ebe207c2be6f192dacff0700.jpg
3112d181389e9c2f2e39639be438bb23.jpg
f9c2fa5a65a7b222d0d2d73ef4571487.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome, looks like your doing pretty good so far. You might want to buy some filters for the camera, depends on how far you want to go with photography

Thank you sprtbkryder and Darren Roach! What filters do you recommend and how do you know when to use which filter?

Thank you sprtbkryder and Darren Roach! What filters do you recommend and how do you know when to use which filter?

Welcome! You've taken some nice pics with your drone so far! New to the P4 as well. Received mine as a Christmas gift too. I purchased some Polar Pro Filters for mine and love them so far. Can't wait for warmer weather so I can get to fly more. I've googled tutorials on how to use them etc because you should change the settings to manual instead of automatic when using these. Check out the Polar Pro Cinema Series Vivid and Shutter Collections at DJI Phantom 4 Filters and Accessories. I purchased both. Got the Vivid Collection on sale at Best Buy and the Shutter Collection on the Polar Pro site. They were cool enough to send me a gimbal cover for free with proof of my purchase, and when you purchase from their site they send you a nice case for the filters. (Search these forums for the Polar Pro filters for more info and check YouTube for some video comparisons with and without the filters). They can be used from partly cloudy days to very bright days, depending on the strength of the filter. Good luck :)

Last edited:
Great girlfriend you must have buying you a phantom
I have to show that post to my wife because I want the mavic pro as well

You sure? "If I'm not flying in my free time, I'm ordering accessories, or here on PhantomPilots!!"
Actually, now that I think about it my wife might be ok with that LOL.

Welcome th3adamal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20