New member in Somerset UK

Reaction score
Hi! to all. My first flight with my Phantom 3 Advanced took place today. Wonderful Quadcopter flying experience. Hope to hear from other members living Somerset UK or nearby, or anyone who likes sharing drone information.

Welcome aboard! P3A here as well.

Welcome mutley1945.

I've just joined this forum as well and is so helpful. I'm from Street originally. Live in Northern Ireland at the moment but home a bit. Whereabouts are you based.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome mutley1945.

I've just joined this forum as well and is so helpful. I'm from Street originally. Live in Northern Ireland at the moment but home a bit. Whereabouts are you based.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Martin,

Thanks very much for your e-mail.

I live about 7 miles from Street and am a newcomer to the world of Drones. I have a DJI P3 Advanced. I have only had it about a week, I have had it flying and photographing but need to find my way around the DJI GO software. I'm getting there slowly, never used an Android device before.

There is a disparity in our ages as I'm gone 70 but next time you're in Street let me know and we can meet for a drink and a chat about Drones if you like.

Very Best Wishes

Good Flying!

Brian

Hi there.
I have ordered my P3a and awaiting delivery (due Thursday).
I live in Minehead, Somerset and wondered if there is anyone in that area to share tips and experiences.
I have an AR 2.0 drone but not really had much flying as it dropped from the heavens on my 4th flight.

Jim

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj