New Member From Calabasas, CA

Reaction score
Hello community. I received my P3P yesterday, and am hoping for first flight this weekend.

These forums have been great! I have gathered so much info. Thanks to everyone who contributes and shares their experiences and knowledge. I hope in the future that I will be able to do the same.

Tony

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

happy flying tony

Welcome to the Phantom Pilots family! Fly safe! Make sure you register with the FAA too.

Hello community. I received my P3P yesterday, and am hoping for first flight this weekend.

These forums have been great! I have gathered so much info. Thanks to everyone who contributes and shares their experiences and knowledge. I hope in the future that I will be able to do the same.

Tony

Hi Tony. I'm in your neck of the woods– I work in Calabasas / Agoura Hills (live in the valley). I have a 3DR Solo and a Phantom 4. Good luck with your new P3P– this forum is great for info

Hey Kampy... Cool to have a neighbor that flies! My cousin (he just got the P4) and I try to fly at least once a week, although up to now they with cheaper quads.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4