New location for AEB (Auto Bracket) function?

Reaction score
First - so I don't get bawled out - I did try to Search for this several ways and places. All I've come up with are links for discussions about how to do this with the older DJI Go or Pilot.

I haven't updated my IOS on my iPad Mini 3 to IOS 9 yet. Still holding off on that. Too many people still having issues with crashing & video transmission. I'm going to wait....

I've been told that the way you select the AEB to 3 or 5 frames has changed. A friend called me yesterday because he was shooing some great fall color in Vermont - and couldn't figure out where to choose the Auto bracketing on the new DJI Go.
Before you held the Shutter button on screen down until you got a flight menu to choose Single, 3 or 5 frame AEB
How is it done now in v2.3? anyone have screenshots or a link to a detailed Manual for v2.3?
I tried looking on DJI's site but no manuals visible.

thanks!!

And today I learned about a brand new "feature" I didn't know the P3P even had. This is going to be a whole new tool to try out :)

I did find it today. But they added a feature- multiple shots. Which at first I thought was the old AEB. So I got a bunch of frames all the same exposure. And AEB is below that...
Even that sometimes doesn't bracket as is should. Can't figure out why if I have it set for AEB that it still did single frames. But I reset it and it seems to work now.

I did find it today. But they added a feature- multiple shots. Which at first I thought was the old AEB. So I got a bunch of frames all the same exposure. And AEB is below that...
Even that sometimes doesn't bracket as is should. Can't figure out why if I have it set for AEB that it still did single frames. But I reset it and it seems to work now.
That's an annoying glitch and a real trap the first time.
Here's the solution until DJI fix it in an update.
Camera modes problem

And for anyone looking, this is where you find the settings.
i-sgFdzSG-M.png

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic