Reaction score
Anyone tried it yet? No
1486140075190.png
t sure to upgrade or not

Neon Euc

Reactions: aermale
Same here def dont want to risk it as it's running well

Neon Euc

I'm running 1.15.4 with no issues, at least statically. Way too cold to throw 'er up in the air! ;)

Reactions: Neon Euc
"Relative to ground" mode for waypoint missions? Is this what I think it is? Will it set altitude relative to the ground under its position during the flight rather than altitude only from home point? I know you can do this using google earth but it would be cool if it was built into the app or the mission hub.

d4529b31f41d9713ec0e34a4cee07ab3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: loganlexow
"Relative to ground" mode for waypoint missions? Is this what I think it is? Will it set altitude relative to the ground under its position during the flight rather than altitude only from home point?
Yep, seems to be! Very nice, saves what was a lot of work when handling this manually. To activate, select all points in a waypoint mission and then select 'Relative to Ground' for altitude. Bingo, altitudes in all waypoints will be adjusted to be relative to the ground (works for both altitude increases and decreases.) Actually the adjustment is made relative to the altitude of the first waypoint so if the terrain altitude decreases then you may see negative numbers at some waypoint positions.

Last edited:
Reactions: AerialEye
Yep, seems to be! Very nice, saves what was a lot of work when handling this manually. To activate, select all points in a waypoint mission and then select 'Relative to Ground' for altitude. Bingo, altitudes in all waypoints will be adjusted to be relative to the ground. Works for both altitude increases and decreases.
I'm trying to figure out how to select all waypoints in the hub but I can't see how. What an I missing here?

I'm trying to figure out how to select all waypoints in the hub but I can't see how. What an I missing here?
Strangely enough you can't do a 'Select All' waypoints in the hub, you can only do that in the app. But you can plan the mission in the hub, save it, then load it in the app for final adjustments. Hopefully Litchi will add 'Select All' to the hub interface, it's kind of an odd omission.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik