New Litch user issues

Reaction score
Hey all,

Is there a better place for Litchi assistance? I've been to their site and they don't seem to have a forum.

I'm a somewhat seasoned P3P + DJI Go app user, but I just got Litchi and went out to try it. Things were working on the 2nd go around of a simple mission on a community field when I started to here the RTH beeping and saw the bird go off mission. I switched from Litchi to Go and the status bar said "Disconnected" (not "No Signal"). I let it land and noticed that I had the normal RC controls from both sticks to be sure it landed okay.

This is disconcerting, because when you're looking at the Litchi app, you're not seeing the Go screens. I didn't even know that it lost connection until I heard the beeps.

All in all, over course of 30-40 minutes of playing with things, I got several connection problems in both apps.

When I put Litchi away and just used the Go app, I was able to fly around for a long time entertaining the local kids with no loss of control, so it doesn't seem to be the craft or RC so much as the interactions between Litchi and Go.

Ideas?

P3P on latest firmware, iPad Air on latest iOS, latest Go app and freshly downloaded Lischi app, batteries well above critical low error level.

Speck / Chris

OMG!!! why do they use this antiquated "google groups" thing! This is not a forum...it's like a bb (bulletin board) from 1998...can't find my way around.

Speck/Chris
A common concensus in other Litchi threads appears to be that only one app, either Litchi or Go can be opened at the same time, and furthermore, whichever one is not in use actually has to be "forced closed" in the phone/tablet App Manager

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't advise uninstalling DJI Go. I use both, going back and forth. There are things in the GO app that Litchi does not do.

And there's no need. Closing it is much simpler. At least, on an iOS device, it's just double-touching the start button and swiping it off the screen.

Thank you.
Also when you plug the phone in it will ask to use DJI go or litchi "just once" or "all the time" select the just once option as when you next go on the phantom it will automatically go to the app you told it to start from all the time. And when you close that app and try to launch the other one, it won't launch unless you clear the casch.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl