New leaked p3 advanced leak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure there is. Pro has full 4K support, Advanced is capped at 1080p when it probably uses the same sensor as the Pro model does. Standard supports 2.7k but is limited by a less advanced controller and costs less.

It makes perfect sense to bump the video resolution (it's just firmware that controls it anyway) up to 2.7k on the Advanced since it costs more than the Standard. It's a good move and I'm sure Advanced users will be very happy about this.
Now the Pro people will have something to complain about. Personally I thought it was fine like it was. The Advanced is leaps and bounds better than the Standard, even with 1080 60fps. 2.7 k is not much different than 1080.

Cheers mate good to see ya still around. You know me man I don't do things by half. I'm sure a few feathers need to be ruffled so no better man for the job. I'm still waiting on a dji lawyer to try hit me with something but let me use my first Meme back with

What exactly are you trying to achieve here? What is your motive? DJI has been saying for many months that these features would eventually be available to the public.

Now the Pro people will have something to complain about. Personally I thought it was fine like it was. The Advanced is leaps and bounds better than the Standard, even with 1080 60fps. 2.7 k is not much different than 1080.

I have two P3P's and I'm quite happy with them. I have no complaints and I'm glad that we're seeing some positive action from DJI after many discouraging reports and bugs. 2.7k is not much better but it's definitely noticeable. 2704x1524 vs 1920x1080 is a nice jump and it will add some sharpness to video for sure. Sometimes I convert 4k to 1080p to get the crisp, so I'm assuming that many video editors who own the P3A will do the same. Either way, I'm pumped for more firmware across all of our birds.

Just giving you a heads up. What's your problem with that unless you are a dealer or work for dji?

What exactly are you trying to achieve here? What is your motive? DJI has been saying for many months that these features would eventually be available to the public.
Sorry my last message was for you but forgot to tag you. What's the big deal as I said. Dji "LEAK" stuff all the time and it gets us going but I do it and you think I have a motive? I'm a dji owner, have been these past 3 years and look forward to the next 3. Are you a dealer? Are you worried about one of your stock not selling? Dint shoot the messenger if that's the case. Dji dealers get in bed with the devil, I'm a consumer and if someone had this info and leaked it I'd sure be happy to read it. If you aren't dji connected why would you have a problem? I know someone who has just been banned off 2 fb p3 pages because they spread the same thing I did, why?

They better add 2k to the pro too. I'd use it. Btw 2k is a big jump from 1080 and i want my pro model to shoot all resolutions available!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Just giving you a heads up. What's your problem with that unless you are a dealer or work for dji?

Many things can change from beta. These are very sought after features that involve a great deal of work and detail. Nothing is for sure until it is released to the public. You are clearly here with a vengeance and have something against DJI. I'm just wondering what your issue is and why you are acting hostile toward DJI.

Reactions: Stephan
I thought this was funny..

NDA Leak On Facebook & Phantom Pilots,
One of us and let me make this clear its was not me have leaked the latest FW update information on Facebook and PP forums,

You Have broken your NDA, Details have been passed to DJI regarding the posts.

Not only have you broken your NDA you have risked future Beta tests for the rest of us.

I really hope you are happy with your self.

Reactions: Stephan and JoeyJoe

One of us and let me make this clear its was not me have leaked the latest FW update information on Facebook and PP forums,

Not only have you broken your NDA you have risked future Beta tests for the rest of us.

I leaked it, I'm not a beta tester. Do I care what dji think? I signed no NDA. I'm a customer and really like my dji gear. Are you pissed that maybe they might close down the perks you get as a very very lowly app beta tester?
Bring it on I say. I've nothing to fear, you seem to though?

image.jpg

Mal has nothing against dji guys, he flys them just like the rest of us.

I leaked it, I'm not a beta tester. Do I care what dji think? I signed no NDA. I'm a customer and really like my dji gear. Are you pissed that maybe they might close down the perks you get as a very very lowly app beta tester?
Bring it on I say. I've nothing to fear, you seem to though?

I will do what I can to shut you down. I am not sure how you got the information but it is not yours to share.

Reactions: Stephan
Your childish response says it all. Where did I say I was upset about anything? No one, anywhere, has any reason to fear, or care less of your opinion. You just seem to like to see yourself type. Obviously you DONT like you DJI gear too much. Your here ranting and raving about opinions that don't exist rather than flying. I originally posted that to show that I agreed with you in your assumed point. But after making a fool of yourself in response.. I could care less.
Sorry Steve firstly I want to apologise because I got your message mixed up with someone else's. I've after getting a barrage of mental messages from dji dealers and beta testers and I was on the defensive and in the middle of it I was answering 3 people at the one time. I am a huge dji fan and have been from the start which many people will account for that I have known here for a very long time. I guarantee you that I will be flying a phantom 6 if it comes about because there is nothing on the market that can compete with them. I can across a bit of privy info and yeah I leaked it, so what. These are exciting developments to me and I was sharing them with you, nothing more nothing less. If you had been around here as long as I have with others you would understand if you haven't been well just trust us. I mean no harm at all and if I have pissed anyone off you have my apology, after that if you are still pissed I suggest you go to your shrink because me and the rest of the boys will be laughing flying our phantoms when you are long gone.
Peace xx

I will do what I can to shut you down. I am not sure how you got the information but it is not yours to share.
Ed how can you shut down an online profile? I have many, too many probably. It's funny coming from you because you and blade were always the first to leak stuff. Sorry I stole your thunder mate.

Sorry Steve firstly I want to apologise because I got your message mixed up with someone else's. I've after getting a barrage of mental messages from dji dealers and beta testers and I was on the defensive and in the middle of it I was answering 3 people at the one time.
Peace xx
I can accept that. And I appreciate it!

Reactions: atki and dirkclod
I can assure you Jacob And Ed that I'm not a beta tester or anyway affiliated with dji apart from being a loyal customer who absolutely loves their products. I have never met a dji employee apart from buy my first phantom off a dji dealer in the UK.
I have never signed
I can accept that. And I appreciate it!
thanks Steve and apologies again for the mix up, my bad mate!

Reactions: III% Streve
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub