New iOS DJI Go app released 2.4.3

What's REALLY funny about that is I am licensed by the state of Indiana to - I'm not making this up - treat people with mental illness! [emoji23]

Sent from my PT beating heart

What's REALLY funny about that is I am licensed by the state of Indiana to - I'm not making this up - treat people with mental illness! [emoji23]

Sent from my PT beating heart

I only said it cause I saw you were in the same state and should know what i was referring to. :D

Reactions: jryser
Yes, & now we All know!! Hahaha
image.jpeg

Define State? Mentally, or geographically? Hehe

RedHotPoker

They were discussing mental illness and the state run insane asylum. My pic is of the American White House, Lincoln in one window Pres.Obama in the other. I jest, because I am Canadian. Ha

RedHotPoker

I also updated my dji go and then it wouldnt load anymore. i had to uninstall and am now reinstalling. I hope it works after reinstalling.

Silly Australians. ;-)

image.jpeg

Hahaha, you have it all wrong, upside down.

RedHotPoker

I have said many times earlier that DJI's installers are buggy. The best way to install a new version is to:

1. Delete the existing version
2. Reboot the device
3. Download and install the new version
4. Reboot the device

Follow the above process

I'm not sure if there are any bug fixes through new version as DJI is usually silent on bug fixes.
That's also the best way to lose the 32 channel hack, as deleting the app deletes everything in that app's folders, too.

That's funny.
Thank you. Somebody with an intact sense of humour.
I had been watching three hours of George Carlin concerts, when I wrote that. So I was in the midst of the giggles. Chuckles

RedHotPoker

Reactions: GadgetGuy
You will lose the 32 channel if you delete the old app and install new, just put the 32 ch config file back, works for me
Sooner or later that loophole will be closed without advanced warning. I just don't want it to be now! :eek: Have you successfully flown it with the channel hack reinstalled after the update?

That's also the best way to lose the 32 channel hack, as deleting the app deletes everything in that app's folders, too.
Right. But it ensures a clean installation. You can get the hack back in minutes. This is the best procedure I found for a clean install.

I'm not using a phone, my ipad works great never crashes or locks up, must be I'm just one of the million lucky ones.....lol

Same applies to your iPad. It works fine for you, but if apps crash or you have problems you should assume it's the jailbreak and not the app. Jailbreaks also install chinese spyware and read out the data in all your user accounts. This is well documented.

Right. But it ensures a clean installation. You can get the hack back in minutes. This is the best procedure I found for a clean install.
Assuming something in the new updated version of the app doesn't deliberately break the hack...:eek: That's my first concern, before doing a clean install. Plus you lose any locally recorded 720p versions of recorded flights, not that they really are useful, unless the original recording was lost when the bird went down!

Last edited:
32 channel mod works fine. Not that it ever does anything vs 8 channels… I think it's mostly a mind game of having more channels.
Stands to reason that you will have less interference with more channels to choose from on long range flying, even if only from other drone owners operating on the remaining 8 channels. You do, however, lose the automatic channel selection with the hack, which automatically shifts to a cleaner channel as needed, unless flying using Litchi, which still supports 32 channel auto selection.

Guys ...are you sure there is a 2.7K option in the IOS GO app 2.4.3 for P3P??
...i see it on Android, but NOT on IOS.
Am i missing something here?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20