New iOS DJI Go app released 2.4.3

I just did the iOS update and the app would constantly crash and not load so I had to do a full uninstall and reinstall it now I lost my 32 channel hack I will have to try to install the hack later on this weekend I hope I did not lose the hack forever at least it's on my iPhone my iPad still has the old version

I just did the iOS update and the app would constantly crash and not load so I had to do a full uninstall and reinstall it now I lost my 32 channel hack I will have to try to install the hack later on this weekend I hope I did not lose the hack forever at least it's on my iPhone my iPad still has the old version

What does 32 channels do?

Auto update just did just it's worst. Go app won't start anymore.

Instead of updating your Phantom 3 drone "Willy Nilly", please wait for the intuitive Go app to suggest an actual necessary update. Not some random update, that includes nothing for you. Hahaha

Update, update, jump in, on and out. ;-)
Read the freaking blurb, before punching the button. Ah, oh yeah!!

RedHotPoker

Auto update just did just it's worst. Go app won't start anymore.
My iPad Mini2 Go app 2.4.3 also repeatedly crashed when connecting to the P3A. I couldn't get it into Camera mode so I finally uninstalled it from the iPad and reinstalled it. It then worked correctly. I noticed however that I had only re-installed the 2.4.2 version from a backup so I did the update again from iTunes. 2.4.3 then worked perfectly. So you may want to uninstall before you update.

I also tried the Airnest app that updated today as well and it worked fine. Camera connected right away. (They've added save mission feature) Sweet!

Instead of updating your Phantom 3 drone "Willy Nilly", please wait for the intuitive Go app to suggest an actual necessary update. Not some random update, that includes nothing for you. Hahaha

Update, update, jump in, on and out. ;-)
Read the freaking blurb, before punching the button. Ah, oh yeah!!

RedHotPoker
My iPad indicated there was an update available when I turned it on today. After uninstalling 2.4.2 it worked perfectly (though I have not flown it, I did go through the check list)
People getting a new drone or device will be using 2.4.3 and I thought it would be nice to share my experience.
You really needn't be so snarky.

I have said many times earlier that DJI's installers are buggy. The best way to install a new version is to:

1. Delete the existing version
2. Reboot the device
3. Download and install the new version
4. Reboot the device

Follow the above process

I'm not sure if there are any bug fixes through new version as DJI is usually silent on bug fixes.

Reactions: Dounin Front
My iPad indicated there was an update available when I turned it on today. After uninstalling 2.4.2 it worked perfectly (though I have not flown it, I did go through the check list)
People getting a new drone or device will be using 2.4.3 and I thought it would be nice to share my experience.
You really needn't be so snarky.
Sorry, just over anticipatory, for the new update, thee Android users were given, yet us iOS practitioners are still in limbo land.
When You already know, the 'ketchup' will fall, so wondering, just how much longer do We wait, for it? ;-)

Till the end...

RedHotPoker

If this is true then why DJI is silent on it? There could be bug fixes too.
Release information has never been DJI's long suit. I have tested and it's there... I was particularly interested in the data rate i.e. will it be 60 or something lower? Well on 3 different MP4 files, the rates ranged between 45.0 & 45.6. A little disappointing but if my logic is correct, this data rate will produce "better" quality video (than 4K) by approx. 10%. Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge than me could advise (confirm?)

Last edited:
Yup, it's true, 2.7K video, is now available in IOS Go on the Phantom 3 Pro. Yeah baby...

RefHotPoker

Release information has never been DJI's long suit. I have tested and it's there... I was particularly interested in the data rate i.e. will it be 60 or something lower? Well on 3 different MP4 files, the rates ranged between 45.0 & 45.6. A little disappointing but if my logic is correct, this data rate will produce "better" quality video (than 4K) by approx. 10%. Perhaps someone with more technical knowledge than me could advise (confirm?)

What video mode the 4K 3800x? Curious as well.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4