New IOS 9.3

Reaction score
has anyone had any issues with any of the apps such as DJI GO, Litchi, Vertical , etc with the new IOS 9.3 that was released today?

Lol I was just about to post a joke thread "iOS 9.3 broke my DJI Go app!!!" and then say j/k :p

Seriously though, I save that pain for the early adopters.. We'll find out soon enough.. ;)

I started having some issues when I updated to 9.2.1 and hope this fix's them. Will do it know and go fly and tell ya what I see .

I would suggest you wait until the apps update to comply with 9.3.

Always have Josh .:)
Just flew 2 battery's down and really saw no difference's .
Need more time to fly . Didn't fix my issue but maybe need to just hard reboot .
Will seeeee

Just flew 2 battery's down and really saw no difference's .
Need more time to fly . Didn't fix my issue but maybe need to just hard reboot .
Will seeeee
Or a clean install

Basically, a clean install is a simple way of installing iOS on your iPhone / iPad so that everything is deleted. All your apps, games, photos, WiFi settings, documents are gone forever.
Your iOS 9 device will be fresh and brand new with only native Apple apps!
Yes it can suck but if your having problems this might fix it . Sometimes when just doing a OTA update apps don't rewrite properly starring over can fix issues .

Reactions: dirkclod
Basically, a clean install is a simple way of installing iOS on your iPhone / iPad so that everything is deleted. All your apps, games, photos, WiFi settings, documents are gone forever.
Your iOS 9 device will be fresh and brand new with only native Apple apps!
Yes it can suck but if your having problems this might fix it . Sometimes when just doing a OTA update apps don't rewrite properly starring over can fix issues .
Got ya :)

Reactions: 750r
Going through iTunes is the best way to do this . Hook up to your PC or Mac and install

Reactions: dirkclod
I keep my stuff backed up but just did the update through Wi-Fi
The last update made my Go app start blacking out at times . Not often but still .
It did it with this update also but just rebooted the Mini and that stopped it .Second battery was no problem .

The last update made my Go app start blacking out at times . Not often but still .
It did it with this update also but just rebooted the Mini and that stopped it .Second battery was no problem .

So its okay to update to IOS 9.3?

I too had blacking on 9.2 but after I rebooted the craft and app it was better if not fine,

So its okay to update to IOS 9.3?

I too had blacking on 9.2 but after I rebooted the craft and app it was better if not fine,
I can't say it's OK as I have only used 2 battery's down but I really didn't see no issues .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers