New, inexpensive multi-charger review

I don't think that charger will charge all batteries at the same time. It will still take just as long to charge as you would charge one at a time. Do let me know but I think that's how they work. If it's using your same charger, it's only rated at a max watt out. Now, if you go with something like this, then each connector has similar out power as one charger.

DJI Phantom 3 Battery And Transmitter Charger Plates 110-240V Input 4 In 1
I have the one you linked. I love it! Saves so much time.
On a side note I ordered mine from Banggood as well, the first one I got did not work. I emailed them about the problem and they sent me a new one without even sending the old one back.

So as far as Banggood I was very impressed with there customer service, and the replacement sent has performed flawlessly

I bought one of these on ebay for $15.00. Works amazing charges three batteries then shuts itself off. Really nice just my 2cents.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 297
Reactions: jhayman
Codabass how much was this? Us or canada?any issue so far? Does it get very hot?
Sorry for all the question very interested now that i see someone bought one of those.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Codabass how much was this? Us or canada?any issue so far? Does it get very hot?
Sorry for all the question very interested now that i see someone bought one of those.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app

It was new buy it now for $15.00 u.s. Dollars from China. Yes world wide shipping. Has a constant led voltage read out and you can view the battery levels being charged. Does not get hot and actually is well made. For the price I just had to try it. Does a fine job you just plug in your standard dji charger to it and it distribets the charges to all three batteries and the same time. I can send you the link if you like these seem pretty common on eBay hope this helps. Jim

It was new buy it now for $15.00 u.s. Dollars from China. Yes world wide shipping. Has a constant led voltage read out and you can view the battery levels being charged. Does not get hot and actually is well made. For the price I just had to try it. Does a fine job you just plug in your standard dji charger to it and it distribets the charges to all three batteries and the same time. I can send you the link if you like these seem pretty common on eBay hope this helps. Jim

Why not post the ebay link?

On a side note I ordered mine from Banggood as well, the first one I got did not work. I emailed them about the problem and they sent me a new one without even sending the old one back.

So as far as Banggood I was very impressed with there customer service, and the replacement sent has performed flawlessly

I have the same one, and Im happy with it too (except for the lack of an on/off switch and a large amount of EM/RF noise when charging). I'm using it with the banggood phantom batteries, which also work just fine.

When ordering from places like banggood, I tend not to count on any customer support beyond perhaps DOA replacement, but ive ordered enough there with zero problems that even if I get a dud product one day, and they refuse to honor warranty, I'll still have saved a fair bit of money.

Yep, I've found Banggood CS to be good as well.

I also have the P4 charging HUB. My question, which doesn't seem to be answered in the pamphlet, is can the batteries be left in 24/7/365 days a year? Is there any reason to ever remove them? And again, if switching to 'storage mode', is there ever a reason to remove them or can they stay 24/7/365?

Quick update on this. I used this for the first time last week with a 100w charger and it performed flawlessly. Tried with two three and four batteries. Once the batteries are installed, once you power up the unit, it goes round the batteries checking the state of charge. It then begins with the one with the lowest charge and works its way through the others in order. I also added a forth battery once one of the existing three had started charging and once that had completed, it rechecked the charge of the new battery and then it continued the charging cycle. So, for $23 I'm delighted. Be interested to know how this differs from the DJI OE unit at $75 more. I know that it has a USB input to update FW, but anything else?

I'm a little OCD :D so I have to correct you: It starts with the battery with the highest charge.
Also a little addition: as you said you can add batteries later during the charge process cause it keeps going round and round. So you can remove full batteries and add other ones.

Love this charger, got mine from Ali. Did also see the other one mentioned here (the PCB one) but I like this system better (one charge after the other).

I also have the P4 charging HUB. My question, which doesn't seem to be answered in the pamphlet, is can the batteries be left in 24/7/365 days a year? Is there any reason to ever remove them? And again, if switching to 'storage mode', is there ever a reason to remove them or can they stay 24/7/365?

It is not a good idea... to leave LiPos unattended... while charging.

That goes for anytime you have a battery connected to a charger/dis-charger/cycle-r/whatever.

Reactions: Wulffy
I'm a little OCD :D so I have to correct you: It starts with the battery with the highest charge.
Also a little addition: as you said you can add batteries later during the charge process cause it keeps going round and round. So you can remove full batteries and add other ones.

Love this charger, got mine from Ali. Did also see the other one mentioned here (the PCB one) but I like this system better (one charge after the other).
Yep, I stand corrected, it does indeed charge the battery with the highest existing charge first. And yes, on your second point, I'll now need to do that too, as I now own five batteries! But for £17, it's a steal...
PS - I've amended my post to read "highest" to reduce you're level of OCD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash3d
No, never, ever leave batteries attached to the charger. Take them off once charged and let the battery management software do its thing.....

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20