New, inexpensive multi-charger review

Reaction score
A couple of days ago I ordered this multi charger through Amazon prime. It only had 2 reviews but for $23 shipped I figured I would give it a try. As usual, Amazon shipped and delivered right on time.
When I opened the box, no surprises...the item looked just like the picture and was actually a bit smaller than I expected.
You use the charger that came with your phantom to attach to this unit, and then can put up to 4 batteries at a time on the charger. The batteries are charged one at a time...so 4 batteries would take about 4 hours.
The nice thing about this charger is you can put up to 4 batteries on it and just forget they are charging instead of doing one at a time with the stock charger.
There is a red/green LED next to each battery slot. This tells you when each battery is charging and turns solid green when each battery is done. It then moves on to the next battery.
I have 3 batteries on it right now and its finished with one and is currently charging the second.
To sum up...a nice small convenient and neat package. No more waiting and checking to see if the battery is charged so you can unplug and start another.
Highly recommended!

Amazon.com: Anbee® 4-in-1 Multi Battery Charging Hub (Intelligent Battery Manager) for DJI Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced / Standard / Phantom 4K Quadcopter: Toys & Games

Reactions: Mavikhan and Numone
That's what happens if competition is allowed. Prices dip to the lowest values.

Anbee is a well known company and if the product is good, DJI will have tough time retaining high prices.

Reactions: Numone and BigAl07
I bought the blue multi charger with a very sceptical approach as it was so cheap. Over a year on and I can say the best thing I've bought for my P3

Mine worked perfect last night.
Only problem is I only have 3 batteries and there are slots for 4. Guess I'll have to buy another battery :D

**** YOU DTVIEWER!!! Now I've had to go and buy it @ £16.99 ($23.41) here in the UK...<sigh>

Anyway I'll just say you made me do it you when SWMBO moans....! :D.

I don't think that charger will charge all batteries at the same time. It will still take just as long to charge as you would charge one at a time. Do let me know but I think that's how they work. If it's using your same charger, it's only rated at a max watt out. Now, if you go with something like this, then each connector has similar out power as one charger.

DJI Phantom 3 Battery And Transmitter Charger Plates 110-240V Input 4 In 1

I don't think that charger will charge all batteries at the same time. It will still take just as long to charge as you would charge one at a time. Do let me know but I think that's how they work. If it's using your same charger, it's only rated at a max watt out. Now, if you go with something like this, then each connector has similar out power as one charger.

You're correct, it doesn't, it charges them one after the other, but I'm fine with that as I don't have to changeover the batteries.

You're correct, it doesn't, it charges them one after the other, but I'm fine with that as I don't have to changeover the batteries.

My thoughts exactly.
Its nice to come home after a day of flying and just plop all the batteries into this new charger and walk away. The next day when I need them they are all sitting there charged up and ready to go.

My thoughts exactly.
Its nice to come home after a day of flying and just plop all the batteries into this new charger and walk away. The next day when I need them they are all sitting there charged up and ready to go.

I actually have both types and with 7 batteries and 2 P3's I can charge everything at once. I usually use the charging hub when going flying the next day with just 4 batteries because I can plug them in, turn them on, and a few hours later they have all charged. If I want them charged NOW, then I use the blue multi-charger but since I was given the DJI Charging Hub, I've really fell in love with it because there's not a bunch of wires to deal with. It would be nice to have a combination of the 2, where you can just drop batteries on a speed charger instead of plugging them in individually. But both are great chargers and I use both weekly. Plus, I have a built in inverter in the car so I can take the blue one, plug it in and charge on the go anytime, anywhere. So both have their individual purposes :)

Reactions: dtviewer
Quick update on this. I used this for the first time last week with a 100w charger and it performed flawlessly. Tried with two three and four batteries. Once the batteries are installed, once you power up the unit, it goes round the batteries checking the state of charge. It then begins with the one with the highest charge and works its way through the others in order. I also added a forth battery once one of the existing three had started charging and once that had completed, it rechecked the charge of the new battery and then it continued the charging cycle. So, for $23 I'm delighted. Be interested to know how this differs from the DJI OE unit at $75 more. I know that it has a USB input to update FW, but anything else?

Last edited:
Here in Canada our Amazon.ca is considerably more for..
https://www.amazon.ca/Anbee-Paralle...&sr=8-1&keywords=Anbee+4-in+1+phantom+charger

A couple of days ago I ordered this multi charger through Amazon prime. It only had 2 reviews but for $23 shipped I figured I would give it a try. As usual, Amazon shipped and delivered right on time.
When I opened the box, no surprises...the item looked just like the picture and was actually a bit smaller than I expected.
You use the charger that came with your phantom to attach to this unit, and then can put up to 4 batteries at a time on the charger. The batteries are charged one at a time...so 4 batteries would take about 4 hours.
The nice thing about this charger is you can put up to 4 batteries on it and just forget they are charging instead of doing one at a time with the stock charger.
There is a red/green LED next to each battery slot. This tells you when each battery is charging and turns solid green when each battery is done. It then moves on to the next battery.
I have 3 batteries on it right now and its finished with one and is currently charging the second.
To sum up...a nice small convenient and neat package. No more waiting and checking to see if the battery is charged so you can unplug and start another.
Highly recommended!

Amazon.com: Anbee® 4-in-1 Multi Battery Charging Hub (Intelligent Battery Manager) for DJI Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced / Standard / Phantom 4K Quadcopter: Toys & Games

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic