New in sealed box phantom 3 pro

It's for the phantom 3 pro it does include all the other things.I just looked it up

I just think it's funny.People look for cheap prices but expect prices at half of retail price.

I just think it's funny.People look for cheap prices but expect prices at half of retail price.
Bill, you also have to realize as a buyer that there is a huge inherent risk in buying from a basically unknown seller online. There's no return policy, no warranty associated with that seller, nothing... so that risk must be priced into the product. You aren't on Amazon here offering Prime shipping...

Bill, you also have to realize as a buyer that there is a huge inherent risk in buying from a basically unknown seller online. There's no return policy, no warranty associated with that seller, nothing... so that risk must be priced into the product. You aren't on Amazon here offering Prime shipping...

+1

I get what your saying but if you order from any company.Warrenty you would send it in.But half price what do you think wholesale is on theses thing

People pay with paypal.So do have a return policy.plus it's a one day sale.Maybe people think they fall off a truck free.lol

I sell them for that all the time not really a big deal.Go somewhere else.im not making a ton of money you want one for 900.00 buy 12 of them not a problem.its funny people waste your time all day then give you some ******** story.

Anyway that's my price.I sell them for that all the time.The funny part is people ask a ton of question lie to you and waste my time.If you can do better go somewhere else.

seems like a lot of p3p new in the box un opened for sale here.

Yes they do but they have the old motors on them but old or new who knows which ones are better

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31