NEW Immersion RC 5.8g 600mw inop after Flysight 200mw swap

Reaction score
Upgraded my TX5802 200mw transmitter which was included with my "Flysight All in One Kit". I was only getting 300m and needed more range.

Ordered the Immersion RC 600mw and I get nothing on my black pearl. Tried all the bands and channels, but come to find out my old transmitter which was working is not working now. I know this cause the channel display didn't light up red. I also checked the power going into the transmitter and I get 6v-8v (dc). Powered on with antennas attached

Did I do something wrong? Any advise would help

* Running a Phantom 2 Version 2.0, Zenmuse Gimbal, DJI iosd, Black Pearl Monitor, 200mv TX5802 transmitter, Flysight cloverleaf antennas, plug and play wire

Re: NEW Immersion RC 5.8g 600mw inop after Flysight 200mw sw

Which Black Pearl? 7Ch or 32 Ch ?

Hughie said:
Which Black Pearl? 7Ch or 32 Ch ?

It's a 32ch. But now both transmitters are inop now. I have about 8v when I turn the phantom on, I'm confused?

Have you checked what channel you have set on the vTx ?
When you say you have "nothing" on the BP do you mean you have "nothing" black screen, or do you mean you have noise ?
Is the vTX red LED on ?
Have you turned on the power to the vTX without an antenna fitted - this may have damaged it.

Note that the Immersion RC 600 is not compatable with the 32 channel model of the black pearl - however you should still get a picture, but the range is limited to a couple of hundred meters. It works better with the 7 channel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl