NEW HOT Profession DJI Zenmuse H3 - 2D ???

Reaction score
Hi...

I have been looking for a Zenmuse gimbal at eBay. I noticed that there is many auctions with this header:

"NEW HOT Profession DJI Zenmuse H3 - 2D "

Common for them all is that the seller have never sold anything, and have no feedback...did manage to find a seller who actually had sold something, but he had only sold small stickers and stuff like that. The header also includes the word "HOT", for me it sounds wired. So I wonder if this is a scam, or have anyone got a gimbal from those guys?

Rctophobby is your online radio control expert. We are designed to help you get top-quality
radio control models delivered right to your door fast and secure. We offer a wide range of Ready to Fly
Electric and ARF Nitro, and Electric RC helicopters at the best available price to customers in
different parts of the world. You can purchase the new and latest models in just a few clicks without
the expense and hassle of trips to the hobby store. Besides, we feature an exotic variety of products
manufactured in different parts of Asia, which you won't be able to get elsewhere!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub