New Here

Reaction score
Hi Gents. Picked up a nearly NIB P3A. Coming from a Blade 350QX3. Really liking the P3A. Any must haves for the P3A? Previous owner gave me his 3D printed range extender, which he claims got him over 2KM. I haven't had the balls to test it yet.

Is the jury still out on the arm reinforcements? It looks like I have one arm that may just have a hairline crack on the underside. Can barely see it, but my other quad is notorious for cracks, so I'm accustomed for looking for these types of stress cracks.

Also, being in Canada.... battery packs are $$$$ ridiculous. $230 with tax at Best buy. That's about $180.00 US.

Any Canadian members know of the best price for flight packs?

Thanks,

Dan

I have not seen any definite direct solution offered by DJI to fix stress cracks. Though very few are reporting suck cracks. Either people have learned to live with it or are sending to DJI for warranty repairs. Some advocate to use strengthen plates and others use Plast-aid like adhesives to fix it.

I have strong arms and everything listed below and after seeing them in action, will always have them installed. They keep the motors from being ripped out in a crash.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj