New here with P3S

Reaction score
I just bought my first drone and it's a phantom 3 standard. I am excited about receiving it, but also skeptical. I have been reading some horror stories on here relating to compass errors, fly aways, firmware, and dji customer service. I have been reading as much information as possible about my bird. I even went ahead and printed off owners manual so I could read before hand. Anyone have any good stories or experiences about the P3S?

I've had a P3S since March and had no problems with it. I added a DBS Mods extender and get much better range than with the stock antenna. I use Litchi most of the time so range isn't really an issue for me anyway. I just finished flying a couple Litchi missions over the ocean. Again, no problems. Also did a 2 mile round trip mission over a saltwater creek with no probs. It's a sturdy little bird. Read the manual 3 times and ask questions if you need to.

Last edited:
Thanks for response. I will
Welcome to the forum!, I don't type very good, so pass along a lot of links.

Here is one on the compass
Compass Calibration, A Complete Primer

Yes, read a lot, and ask yourself or others. (What If).
As soon as you have your confidence, you make a mistake, if you make a mistake and you Panic, then you make a bigger mistake.:eek:

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic