New here with new purchase.

Reaction score
Comet here! Hi everyone!

I just ordered a P3 Advanced with some standard accessories, including 3 extra batts.

Also ordered a IPAD AIR 2 for control.

Should be receiving all on Monday, May 15.

FAA registered.

Getting excited but Woohoo! So much to learn!

Never even owned a drone before, but this looks like a good setup from what I've read.

Going to use it a lot over our relative's two acres four wheel/ATV mud pit near Pinkneyville, Illinois (southern Illinois).

I'm from O Fallon, Missouri

So, "HI" out there!

Comet

Comet here! Hi everyone!

I just ordered a P3 Advanced with some standard accessories, including 3 extra batts.

Also ordered a IPAD AIR 2 for control.

Should be receiving all on Monday, May 15.

FAA registered.

Getting excited but Woohoo! So much to learn!

Never even owned a drone before, but this looks like a good setup from what I've read.

Going to use it a lot over our relative's two acres four wheel/ATV mud pit near Pinkneyville, Illinois (southern Illinois).

I'm from O Fallon, Missouri

So, "HI" out there!

Comet
Welcome to the forum!

One suggestion is that since you will be using an Air 2, perhaps consider getting the Inspire mount or something similar to avoid a wobbly device.

HOW TO: Fix unstable Phantom 3 remote controller tablet mount

If you are interested, click here for some other tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum!

One suggestion is that since you will be using an Air 2, perhaps consider getting the Inspire mount or something similar to avoid a wobbly device.

HOW TO: Fix unstable Phantom 3 remote controller tablet mount

If you are interested, click here for some other tips that I often share with new P3A/P3P owners.

Cheers!

Thanks Oso!

That's a LOT of valuable information to chew on!

I figure I'll likely do about a week of reading/learning before I even try any flight!

Reactions: Oso
Thanks Oso!

That's a LOT of valuable information to chew on!

I figure I'll likely do about a week of reading/learning before I even try any flight!
Welcome to the forum!

Just ordered the mount via Amazon.

Thank you for the tip!

Comet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic