New Guy

Nice! Good info. He's actually flying it better than me at the moment, he's had flying devices since he was 3. I haven't put the carbon props on yet, but I couldn't pass them up on the cool way they look alone.
You be careful with those carbon one's bro !! Not me 27C275C9-298F-4BC1-A212-AA1EAEA9DE61_zpssohybfic.jpg 0984A0D8-14CD-4ECE-B0B0-30268486A746_zpsqkbkbscc.jpg

Reactions: IflyinWY
WOW! Looks like a murder scene. Noted!

Reactions: dirkclod
WOW! Looks like a murder scene. Noted!
:D Ya there's lots of horror stuff on YT about em . Lots love em but me just stay with the OEM ones .
You ask In General D about em and you hear lots of opinions or you can search and see threads about them . I did have one set when I started but I tipped over the first time I used them ...my fault ..and that was the end of them !!!

Oh great, show the new guy blood and gore !
Fly a drone ! See it's lots of fun.
Welcome Shawne.

Oh great, show the new guy blood and gore !
Fly a drone ! See it's lots of fun.
Welcome Shawne.
You rather see it on him than show em what they can do eh !!

This is the initiation sequence......not covered in the manual.......step 47.5 I think.

This is the initiation sequence......not covered in the manual.......step 47.5 I think.
Trying to save the ink !

As I'm learning the ropes around here, I welcome your advice.
Ok.. It helps if you put in your signature what ya flying so we know if you ask anything and if you can't find what you want
to see in my signature is a great search engine ! Type in the middle not the top

Ok.. It helps if you put in your signature what ya flying so we know if you ask anything and if you can't find what you want
to see in my signature is a great search engine ! Type in the middle not the top
TKS, I'm ready to try

o_O OK..try what eric ?
You're funny tonight...

Try this...

Ok, I'll try it

Try What???
Ya Got Em Good.gif

He stole that from me...

Welcome to the party Eric... What's your "PARTY HAT" look like?
Here's mine

stetson.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4