New guy with FC40 Questions

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had my FC40 for a week now. Loving every minute of it. Last night I had it up high and lost it in the sun. When I thought it was in front of me it was actually behind me. So I need to set up the switches on the control for IOC and while I'm in there fail safe. When connecting the FC40 to the PC to I have the battery connected to it? Also, while I'm in the software is there anything else I should do? Lastly, once disconnected from the PC should I do another compass calibration? Thanks.

thevolkp said:
Hi all,

Had my FC40 for a week now. Loving every minute of it. Last night I had it up high and lost it in the sun. When I thought it was in front of me it was actually behind me. So I need to set up the switches on the control for IOC and while I'm in there fail safe. When connecting the FC40 to the PC to I have the battery connected to it? Also, while I'm in the software is there anything else I should do? Lastly, once disconnected from the PC should I do another compass calibration? Thanks.

Yes, you need the battery connected and the controller turned on
You dont really need to do anything else. Remember to download the appropriate drivers first. There are lots of links out there that give you step by steps

http://bit.ly/1nB6NfT

A good idea is to remove the props before you connect the battery.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj