New guy with a remote problem (maybe)

Reaction score
My remote doesn't seem to have correct connection with phantom 2. Sticks seem to control gimbal and have no affect on props. Gimbal lever is out of control itself.

I attempted to do a software update but that didn't do a thing. I will probably upload a video soon.

Help will be greatly appreciated. -JasonG.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

My remote doesn't seem to have correct connection with phantom 2. Sticks seem to control gimbal and have no affect on props. Gimbal lever is out of control itself.

I attempted to do a software update but that didn't do a thing. I will probably upload a video soon.

Help will be greatly appreciated. -JasonG.

The first thing to do would be to look on the back of the controller an see what frequency if it's 2.4GHz it's for a P2 non-vision and a 5.8GHz is for P2 vision plus. If the controller frequency doesn't match up then the next steps are not going to help.

Next would be to connect the controller to its software and make sure it is mode 2 then do a calibration of the sticks,u, X1 and X2. Once completed then connect the P2 to its software and calibrate the sticks, X1 and X2 with the controller turned on.

Thanks for replying, but when I try to connect to software, nothing happens and it won't give me a chance to calibrate at all. And controller just has yellow light. It's also a non-vision.

Quick question, is naza something that has to be installed?

Thanks for replying, but when I try to connect to software, nothing happens and it won't give me a chance to calibrate at all. And controller just has yellow light. It's also a non-vision.

Quick question, is naza something that has to be installed?

What computer are you using PC or Mac? If it's a PC what windows OS are you using?

Do you the envelope to the right of your in the gray bar if so i have some questions for you.

Last edited:
I don't see envelope. And I'm working with windows. I'll try checking for envelope on desktop. I'm using phone.

Check out demo video I just uploaded.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan