New guy with a little help

Reaction score
hi guys and gals just like to introduce myself
They call me digger and mad about RC :)

Just a little question that I'm sure you have had many times lol
I need to learn how to use your website so I don't keep repeating questions :(

Q / I have the phantom 1 that I bought and all seams good when I have had some test flights
Now to the question lol
I can't find the USB on the drone anywhere external and can't see it in the battery box so I have to think it's not with it , is this just a case of opening the drone body up and is there a port to plug a lead in ? If so could someone pleas guide me to a site that sells them
A big thanks in advance
Digger

I would open the top if you cant see it in the battery compartment. here is a pic for reference.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
That's the one I'm looking for bud , It's not in there unless it's in the drone where I can't see ,
If it's not is it just a case of buying one and is there a port it plugs into in the drone , I know the end you have goes to the computer
I'm just hoping it plugs into the drone and not soldered in ?

Welcome to the forum Digger :)
If you do have to open it look at this and be sure to use the right tips as these screws strip easy .

Added / tried to just put link in but messed up. I always start at the ends of the arms and work in to remove the screws .

Thanks for your help guys
It really helped and feel more confident in removing the top off the drone , and a great point in not using magnetic screwdriver as I would have done so ,
Big thumbs up and look forward to using the forum more often

Reactions: dirkclod
Digger if ya look in the P1 section you will see stuff specific to what
but there's great info everywhere in here !
Glad ta have you aboard !!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1