new guy here

Reaction score
Christmas gift from the old lady -

Got the phantom professional -

Charged it all up - great first few flights, then recharged the battery and now the drone will not connect to my phone or iPad -

I could use any and all help.

Thanks

What happens when you try to connect the drone?

Sorry - not sure what you mean - the drone flys, the app works, it's just the camera says disconnected

the drone flys, the app works, it's just the camera says disconnected
I was just looking for some additional information. Your original post was a bit vague.

Try reinstalling the DJI GO app.

Make sure that you have both, the latest update and a working sd card. If it was on another battery then it may need updating also.

Christmas gift from the old lady -

Got the phantom professional -

Charged it all up - great first few flights, then recharged the battery and now the drone will not connect to my phone or iPad -

I could use any and all help.

Thanks
You need to go in to your setting and open the developer menu (YouTube it) make sure debugg is on. When you plug in the phone to the charger you will see a option pop up on the phone for the usb charging click that and change it to send images...this had me confused for days and dji was no help..merry Christmas..

Sorry - not sure what you mean - the drone flys, the app works, it's just the camera says disconnected

What firmware are you on? What iOS?

Disconnect warning means that the app doesn't think it's connected to the controller. So it could be the wire (especially if you are using a non-apple wire)

Also you might try re-linking the controller and the aircraft. I don't know why... but this worked for several of us that were having disconnect issues on an earlier firmware. You can see how to re-link in the manual.

Good luck

Try a different cable and make sure the USB is fully inserted. If you see DISCONNECTED at the top of the screen, your RC USB isn't connecting to the mobile device. I had same problem. New cable was the solution. Good luck.

Suggest you calibrate the IMU before you fly since you updated the firmware.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj