New Guy Here

In my opiniun, $600 is quite expensive for a phanton 2 with gimbal but with out camera.
Succeswith your decission [emoji106]

aartsf said:
In my opiniun, $600 is quite expensive for a phanton 2 with gimbal but with out camera.

I ended up paying 450 shipped from a member on here :) So I believe by looking at ebay, and other forums that is more than a fair deal....

I am trying to determine what case to get now that can with the go pro with no issues as well...

chess said:
aartsf said:

I ended up paying 450 shipped from a member on here :) So I believe by looking at ebay, and other forums that is more than a fair deal....

I am trying to determine what case to get now that can with the go pro with no issues as well...
Nice deal indead. Wish you many happy flights. [emoji106]

aartsf said:
chess said:
aartsf said:

Nice deal indead. Wish you many happy flights. [emoji106]

Thank you sir... I am sure I will have tons of questions... I have been spending time reading up, etc....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj