New Guy from Phoenix Area

Reaction score
Wanted to check in and say "hey".

Brian Weaver, I actually live in Buckeye, AZ, a small rural town about 25 miles west of Phoenix. Got some really nice areas to fly close by though.

I don't have my DJI yet, it's in route and should be here on Thursday (March 2nd). Thanks to some of the helpful information here and in a couple other spots, I went with the P4 Pro. Looking forward to getting it.

I've flown quite a bit of R/C in the past. Everything from jets and helis, to mini's and other quads. Unfortunately, my last quad ended up in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Maui due to low battery (read pilot error). That knocked me out of the hobby for a bit, but I couldn't stay away long. The advances in the software and hardware pulled me back in.

Happy to be here...

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Wanted to check in and say "hey".

Brian Weaver, I actually live in Buckeye, AZ, a small rural town about 25 miles west of Phoenix. Got some really nice areas to fly close by though.

I don't have my DJI yet, it's in route and should be here on Thursday (March 2nd). Thanks to some of the helpful information here and in a couple other spots, I went with the P4 Pro. Looking forward to getting it.

I've flown quite a bit of R/C in the past. Everything from jets and helis, to mini's and other quads. Unfortunately, my last quad ended up in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Maui due to low battery (read pilot error). That knocked me out of the hobby for a bit, but I couldn't stay away long. The advances in the software and hardware pulled me back in.

Happy to be here...
Welcome from North Scottsdale.

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

You live in a pretty good area to fly.. LOTS of places in AZ are no go for drones so be careful (a lot of the desert is considered National Forrest, and a lot of lakes have banned them).. Also the mountain preserves in Phoenix are also off limits - as well as the McDowell Mountain preserves in Scottsdale/Phoenix.. There are places to fly, just be careful!

Hello guys I jus got my first Phantom 3 Standard yesterday.. this is my first time flying and I wanna fly this baby really bad.. I live on 12 street and Indian school Phoenix, is there any good open places where I can fly? I looked up a lot either it’s way to west or south any help really appreciated.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan