New Guy from Philippines

Reaction score
Good day everyone, as you could guess I'm a newbie here and don't get mad I'm not even a drone owner yet, although I do have one ordered. Unfortunately I may be changing my mind on the whole deal living as I do in the Philippines. Again unfortunately this isn't a great country to buy anything techie, and reading of the many problems people seem to be having with various models (I ordered the P4P) I am getting worried. I already know that to send it for repair would be a total headache! Are there any other peeps on this informative forum who also live in the Phils??? I would love to here of any experience they may have had living here. Thanks everyone I am really enjoying reading the threads, cheers

Good day everyone, as you could guess I'm a newbie here and don't get mad I'm not even a drone owner yet, although I do have one ordered. Unfortunately I may be changing my mind on the whole deal living as I do in the Philippines. Again unfortunately this isn't a great country to buy anything techie, and reading of the many problems people seem to be having with various models (I ordered the P4P) I am getting worried. I already know that to send it for repair would be a total headache! Are there any other peeps on this informative forum who also live in the Phils??? I would love to here of any experience they may have had living here. Thanks everyone I am really enjoying reading the threads, cheers
Hi yeh buy it anyway might turn out trouble free,,,luck of the draw i rekon;)

Thanks for the encouragement, Philippines is a beautiful country, just lousy for getting things fixed if they go wrong. Plus you pay a whole lot more for electronic goods, about $300 more in my case! Thanks again

Thanks for the encouragement, Philippines is a beautiful country, just lousy for getting things fixed if they go wrong. Plus you pay a whole lot more for electronic goods, about $300 more in my case! Thanks again
Mangandang Umaga.
Welcome to your new found joy/hobby/addiction. I bought my P4 from Hobby Dynamics in Quezon City when I was working there last year and found them to be very helpful with general queries and tips on flying in the Philippines. I never had a problem with my set up and hopefully you won't either. I actually bought it there given that it was so much cheaper than over here in Australia and must admit that I miss flying in your beautiful country.

Good morning ! Just what I needed some more encouragement, so many thanks. I have just been really worried that if something were to go wrong what would I do.
So now can't wait for my new toys arrival. happy flying !

Mangandang Umaga.
Welcome to your new found joy/hobby/addiction. I bought my P4 from Hobby Dynamics in Quezon City when I was working there last year and found them to be very helpful with general queries and tips on flying in the Philippines. I never had a problem with my set up and hopefully you won't either. I actually bought it there given that it was so much cheaper than over here in Australia and must admit that I miss flying in your beautiful country.
ning

Reactions: tevek
Hi Bermuda
The Philippines are such beautiful country
Been there so many times ,now that I have a p4 I can't wait to go back there
Hopefully by the end of the year I will have the opportunity
Cebu and the province would be great for some nice footage
You people are so clever with fixing things with limited resources
So I think any problem can be solved
So I wish you good luck and enjoy your phantom

Hi Doc, sorry to disappoint but I'm a Brit ! You are right though, the Filipino's are pretty good at fixing things on the "Fly" excuse the Pun ! But guess what ? I live right up the North of Cebu in Daanbantayan, my Avatar is pic of my beach lot here, so if you're passing by LETS FLY
c1df33844b2256cbc9c1fff7e376bc08.jpg

Magandang umaga po. Ako ay kano, pero live in Las Pinas, NCR. I purchased a P4P in the U.S.to bring to the Philippines and am looking forward to filming both locally in our barangay, and when we travel to our properties in Palawan. I am in the U.S. right now, and will be returning to PH in December with the P4P. Please keep in touch. Maraming salamat.

Magandang umaga po. Ako ay kano, pero live in Las Pinas, NCR. I purchased a P4P in the U.S.to bring to the Philippines and am looking forward to filming both locally in our barangay, and when we travel to our properties in Palawan. I am in the U.S. right now, and will be returning to PH in December with the P4P. Please keep in touch. Maraming salamat.
Hi,
Nice to touch base, the Phil's is a great place to fly, your going to enjoy the freedom, well at the moment anyway, to fly where you like.
Bet your looking forward to December's
Cheers

Reactions: kuyakano
Hi,
Nice to touch base, the Phil's is a great place to fly, your going to enjoy the freedom, well at the moment anyway, to fly where you like.
Bet your looking forward to December's
Cheers

Yes, sobrang excited! We will be in Manila in December and then on to Palawan in January. Regretfully, I have to go back to the U.S. after that to close up shop in that country, and then in June it will be a one way ticket to the PH to begin working on my residency permit. Thanks for telling me about the "freedom" currently on flying in PH. There is so much I want to film there.

Hi Doc, sorry to disappoint but I'm a Brit ! You are right though, the Filipino's are pretty good at fixing things on the "Fly" excuse the Pun ! But guess what ? I live right up the North of Cebu in Daanbantayan, my Avatar is pic of my beach lot here, so if you're passing by LETS FLY
c1df33844b2256cbc9c1fff7e376bc08.jpg

Hello, im from cebu city, if you have a problem with your UAV, just pm me....thanks
IMG_2506.jpg

Reactions: Bermuda Sunset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20