New guy flying the Phantom 3 Pro

Reaction score
Hello from Houston, Texas. Seems there is lots to learn about doing videos with sound and I'm at about stage 1 in a 100 stage process. I haven't bought any "movie making" software, I am just still trying to get my head around the process.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Jmikhill .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hello from Houston, Texas. Seems there is lots to learn about doing videos with sound and I'm at about stage 1 in a 100 stage process. I haven't bought any "movie making" software, I am just still trying to get my head around the process.

Welcome!

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Welcome!

If you are interested, click here for several tips that I often share with new P3P/P3A owners.

Cheers!

Oso: Great hints, thanks for sending. I have been flying my drone now for a couple of weeks and fortunately have avoided most of the pitfalls you outlined but I learned a lot from your suggestions and your links. This IS a learning experience for sure. These are the choices I've made so far:
Movavi Video Editor; video record and export with MP4; fly & video on clear sunny (not windy) days; practice, practice, practice! The attached is my FIRST effort, putting music with the video. My horses are used to this now and kind of like the "play" and I practice with them to try to keep them in the middle of the picture as best as I can with them moving around. I try to fly at around 125 ft. to clear obstacles (video of properties in commercial real estate brokerage) and no further from where I am than 1 click.I'd be interested in your thoughts on the above .....!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik