New Guy, Already Crashed.....2 days

In river rafting circles I've heard a saying "There are two kinds of rafters...those that have flipped and those that will". This could rightly be paraphrased for this avocation/addiction.

Thanks guys,

An update tho, got home from work and put a pair of new rotors on. After minor bending of one of the arms, she still flew. She was stable.

One questions, when you say the IMU maybe broken, is that something can be can be replaced or is that part of the gimbal?

You can calibrate the IMU. Place it on a flat, level surface and peruse the menus for "sensors." One of those menus will permit calibration of the IMU.

That sounds so bad maybe just get another one if your serious about it. Sounded like there wasn't much left. I feel bad for you. Fly in more open areas without obstructions.

That sounds so bad maybe just get another one if your serious about it. Sounded like there wasn't much left. I feel bad for you. Fly in more open areas without obstructions.

It was bad but it really wasn't that bad. I was able to fix everything and have been flying for a couple weeks now and had no problems.

Yep sell off any parts that are still good and buy a new one . Then sell what you don't need like the rc , battery ,charger etc . You'll end up spending less and having a new bird without having to do any repairs .
Boy I'll agree with that you've got so many things to do and not knowing if anything else is wrong you're just put money out there not knowing what's going to happen next are if you're fix corrected all the issues. There is a market for your spare parts look on Amazon.com.
Wish you the best.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj