New go app update 32 channel hack-gone

Reaction score
anyone else notice this? Usually when I do an update. The hack is still there, but not this time. Wondering if the FAA has force DJI to push this out. I hope not...****

As I always delete App to install the new one, I always loose the hack but then it is so easy to reinstall. It works on 2.7.1 App. Don't worry.

As I always delete App to install the new one, I always loose the hack but then it is so easy to reinstall. It works on 2.7.1 App.
Yeah, I never had to do that...which is why I asked. Good to hear! I'll reinstall it
Thanks

I noticed that DJI Installers are unto the mark and figured out that the best process to install them is Delete App>Reboot the device>Install new App>Reboot the device.

This way App works good and I never faced any issue which others reported but could solve after deleting and reinstalling etc

I noticed that DJI Installers are unto the mark and figured out that the best process to install them is Delete App>Reboot the device>Install new App>Reboot the device.

This way App works good and I never faced any issue which others reported but could solve after deleting and reinstalling etc
There are others reporting that the hack no longer works on the new android update. Just tried to reinstall it and it won't work

I have iOS device and it had worked.

I will check back again and report.

Last edited:
I confirm it works on my iOS device iPad Mini 2 with OS 9.3 for DJI GO App 2.7.1

Reactions: Jorovi
This hack not working for me. I don't have that path on my Shield tablet. I have Internal Storage/ dji/ dji.pilot . That is were I put file and it not working. That folder also has a file named registerdevicekey. I restarted tablet but nada. I do not have a folder called files. Where else do I need to put file. I have the newest firmware.

Edit:
I've found my problem don't go to dji Folder first. First go to Data folder. Be careful to copy the file to the root of \Android\data\dji.pilot\files on your device.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj