New gimbal installed

Reaction score
Hi,

Accidentally, something heavy had fallen over my soft case and cause damages to my gimbal. So I bought a new one, complete with the camera for my phantom 3 advanced.
I did install it.
And there is no communication at all. The mobile device can not receive s signal from the camera and there is no communication between the quadcopter and the remote. Impossible to start the engines.
What should I do?
Please somebody help me

Thanks in advance.

Lesly

Is the controller bound with the aircraft (green LED on remote & side of VPS module)? Are you certain all the plugs are firmly attached & fully seated?

Hi,

Accidentally, something heavy had fallen over my soft case and cause damages to my gimbal. So I bought a new one, complete with the camera for my phantom 3 advanced.
I did install it.
And there is no communication at all. The mobile device can not receive s signal from the camera and there is no communication between the quadcopter and the remote. Impossible to start the engines.
What should I do?
Please somebody help me

Thanks in advance.

Lesly

I just disconnected and reconnected the gimbal. Now the green lights are flashing on the done and the rc light is steady green. The mobile device is still disconnected

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj