New Gimbal Algorithm - DJI Phantom Flight App

Reaction score
Check out the new gimbal algorithm for The DJI Phantom Flight App. It's now almost undetectable even on fast sharp angles. All these POI videos are hands off flying. The flight plans can be setup in just seconds:

Where did you shoot this? Kelowna?
Yep it's Kelowna and the Apple Bowl. Anyone else from Kelowna on these boards?

I recently made a free flight P2 video from Knox and Dilworth Mountains in Kelowna:

I'm in Kelowna, recently acquired a P3Pro and getting my feet wet with it when weather permits; just finished my ground school course for a certificate to satisfy Transport Canada requirements for SFOC.

Yep it's Kelowna and the Apple Bowl. Anyone else from Kelowna on these boards?

I recently made a free flight P2 video from Knox and Dilworth Mountains in Kelowna:

Very nice vids by the way, I plan to run a few flights from both Dilworth and Knox in the future once I'm more confident with the bird.

I sure would love to see some aerials from south of Rattlesnake island. I used to have my secret agent hideway 3b there. Many fond memories of the OK.

Last edited:
I sure would love to see some aerials from south of Rattlesnake island. I used to have my secret agent hideway 3b there. Many fond memories of the OK.
I try to get out once every other week for some photography flights in the area. I'll try make it out to Rattlesnake after the holidays.

Reactions: 24pfilms

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj