New from Milton Ontario (Greater Toronto Area)

Reaction score
Hi Guys!

I have posted a few times recently about my new DJI Phantom 4 Multifuncitonal backpack and a few other matters but i havent actually introduced myself, nor have i reached out to anyone on the forums regarding proximity to me. So I will hit two birds with one stone (bad drone pun i guess).

So i am from Milton Ontario, which is in the Greater Toronto Area. I am a Chartered Accountant and Senior Tax Consultant by profession and i have just picked up drone videography as a hobby and a side commercial gig as my family is in real estate and i have a lot of contacts to pursue!

I bought myself the Phantom 4 and am in love with it thus far. Yes like others mentioned i have gone through some bugs here and there with the app and the drone, but my goodness the magic of flying and the footage is just so surreal and captivating for me i just dont care about the bugs. This is an awesome machine and I would unconditionally recommend this to anyone even new flyers like me.

All in all, i am looking for some buddies in my area that also enjoy flying. Would love to meet up with some of you folks! Just message me or reply!

Welcome !! I'm just up the road in Mississauga !!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm an accounting student from Oakville, been flying RC quad for one and half years now. Got P3 4K several month ago, would love to fly with fellow pilots sometimes!

New P4 pilot here also from Milton! I hope we can have a mini-meet with the local pilots once the weather gets warmer. For now, I'm flying around at Rattlesnake, but I just got my P4 a few weeks ago and I'm still a rookie. I have a bit of a RC background, I tried a few helis but nothing too serious.

HussainT, can you let me know what is the process of getting some sort of licence to commercial stuff? I'm also an accountant-ish (CMA), working on financial system improvements, in the telecom industry.

Bought my first drone this weekend. The DJI P4 which is now sitting on my desk at home with the props off while I learn as much as I can prior to my first flight.

Burlington Ontario

Nice to see some fellow Ontarians on here! I am a wee bit too far north for a meet up though, enjoy your birds.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic