New from Louisiana

Reaction score
Hi yall. After years of watching all the many YouTube videos of drones and researching which drone I should buy I finally pulled the trigger on a beginner DJI drone. Picked up P3 Standard from Target on Black Friday/Thursday. Figured $399 was worth a shot on deciding if I like the hobby or not.

Have done 5 flights so far in the last two days. Only on beginner mode. I think after a few more flights I'll take it off beginner mode. I'm overly impressed with the gps functions on this. I've tried out the return to home mode with success. After getting over 40 feet I get super nervous. I've made it to 98 feet looked around and hurried back down.

Hope to have a good time with the hobby and enjoy yalls advice.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forums :) I'm sure you'll enjoy the p3s, it's a very solid machine. Continue to take things slow as your confidence builds and you shouldn't have much in the way of problems. Happy flying and don't hesitate to ask if your confused about something, there are a lot of knowledgeable and friendly folks on these forums.

Reactions: StevenPG
Welcome to the forum Steven .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik