new from dji waypoint app video

eflyer01 said:
here is the YouTube link
DJI - Introduces the Phantom 2 Vision & Phantom 2…: http://youtu.be/xYBH3ElAAxo

Okay... we have instructions... we have a video... Where the (insert F-bomb here) is the firmware???

-slinger

It was probably intended to be Private, but the poster at DJI forgot to tick the checkbox.
It's good to know we're closing in on actually (finally) having it.

Im still trying to figure out just why I'm going to use this after the novelty of the first 2 flights.

eflyer01 said:
just tried it again, I'm getting the same now, was working about 1 hour .

That would mean that someone at DJI screwed up :eek: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Color me not shocked or appalled... (Yawn...)

-slinger

Hello All!
I have downloaded the newest app where presumably you can set waypoints to your Phantom 2 Vision and I'm not quite sure how to get to the area on app that will allow me to set my waypoints. Could someone please educate me?

bnewberg said:
Hello All!
I have downloaded the newest app where presumably you can set waypoints to your Phantom 2 Vision and I'm not quite sure how to get to the area on app that will allow me to set my waypoints. Could someone please educate me?

How? Where? I don't see an updated app in app store for iOS.

I thought app .37 was going to invoke setting waypoints.... Or am I smokin the carpet on this?

DJI made advertising for Waypoint since January. It has been take 5 months so far but still customer get nothing.
I have Phantom 2 vision. And I think I will never return to buy anything from DJI who has Chinese marketing style
I think they wait to see other competitors as well. I found one who never promise to give like DJI but here you will got.

Please see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U9lyMFtyqg#t=32

New version of the App. Looks like we are getting very close to the end of the test. Features added:

1. Add ground station switch in the setting.default is close. Customer needs to open it and
agree to DJI's disclaimer to use ground station.
2. Add the satellite view in the gs page.
3. Change the mission distance icon in the header bar.
4. Share photos through Instagram in the ALBUM->share.

Here is a shot of the hybrid view of my flying field.

Attachments

• P2V GS.jpg
    P2V GS.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 487
There's a whole lot of talk about this app. and I've seen a couple of tests from DJI. It looks good so far.

In the first video they were talking about the Phantom. In the second Phantom 2 Vision + was mentioned. In both cases they were referring to iOS.

That's all very well for iOS users but does anyone know - FOR SURE - if they will be releasing the same app for android usable with P2V?

Someone please put me out of my misery.................. :?

Aussiejay said:
There's a whole lot of talk about this app. and I've seen a couple of tests from DJI. It looks good so far.

In the first video they were talking about the Phantom. In the second Phantom 2 Vision + was mentioned. In both cases they were referring to iOS.

That's all very well for iOS users but does anyone know - FOR SURE - if they will be releasing the same app for android usable with P2V?

Someone please put me out of my misery.................. :?
This is the next major version of the regular Vision App - so yes, both iOS and Android. Here's a post from Tahoe Ed in another forum, confirming that he's got beta versions for both iOS and Android:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost ... tcount=296

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20